Mehes is a distinctive furniture system that fits in any room. The transparent design accentuates the right furnishing and architectural elements. Stylish. Flexible. Timeless.
The elegant transparency is achieved by making use of a 12-mm thin 'floating' worktop carried by thin I-shaped legs, connected by an aluminium worktop rail with a worktop support. Mehes epitomises quality in all respects. A maximum effect is created using a minimum number of parts. Both subtle and rich.
Friso Kramer was born in Amsterdam in 1922. After studying successively at the Montessori School, the Industrieschool and the Elektrotechnische School, he followed a course in interior architecture at the Instituut voor Kunstnijverheidsonderwijs (Institute for Education in Arts and Crafts) in Amsterdam.
- Workstation, linking table and conference table configurations
- Aluminium/steel I, T and C-legs, linked by an aluminium worktop rail and worktop support
- Timeless design: a striking example of Dutch Design, at home in various environments
- High-quality construction and finish
- Works at all levels
- Modular, enabling easy and quick assembly or disassembly, adjustment and expansion, and efficient storage
- The materials are easy to separate for reuse or recycling
- Height-adjustable legs: 62-82 cm
- Cabling facilities
- CPU holder
- 12-mm thick Ciranol worktop
- Frame and legs in standard Ahrend lacquer colours
- Fixed legs: heights 72 and 74 cm