- The operator of website addresses ahrend.cz is Ahrend a.s. with registered office: U Továren 770/1b, 102 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic.
- Any use of the ahrend.cz website, or a part thereof, for anything other than personal use, and in particular its further use in the form of dissemination, copying, processing or modification or other form of reproduction is forbidden. No interference in the technical or content of the techo.com website is permitted. Use other than personal use is considered an infringement of the rights of Ahrend a.s., and may also be an infringement of the rights of parties whose data, works or other intellectual property is contained on the ahrend.cz website.
- On the ahrend.cz website Ahrend a.s. is entitled to use the data of other parties that are the authors, owners, distributors or sources of this information. Any copying, publication or dissemination of the content of these sources is forbidden without the prior written consent of Ahrend a.s.
- All content of the techo.com website is just informative in nature. The content of the ahrend.cz website is drawn from sources that Ahrend a.s. considers to be reliable. Ahrend a.s. is not responsible for the correctness or completeness of this content, or for ensuring it is up to date. The content of the ahrend.cz website is regularly updated and amended. Information, data, analysis, opinions or other notifications published on the techo.cz website must be assessed within the context of the moment of its publication on the ahrend.cz website.
- Ahrend a.s. reserves the right without prior notification to modify or remove any part of the ahrend.cz website.
- Each user of the ahrend.cz website uses it at his/her own risk. Ahrend a.s. is not responsible for any damage that arises in relation to connection to or use of the techo.com website, or damage caused by the partial or complete non-functionality of the website. Ahrend a.s. does not guarantee the ability to connect to or the perfect functionality of the ahrend.cz website, and is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage due to inability to connect to the website or inability to access its content.
- If a user enters the part of the ahrend.cz website that requires registration and the entering of a user name and password, then such registration data provided by the user will be used for personalisation of this part of the website and its services. In the case of registered access, Ahrend a.s. has the right to use the provided data for marketing purposes internally within Ahrend a.s. or for other purposes connected with the business of Ahrend a.s.
- Ahrend a.s. is entitled to contact registered users for the purpose of verifying whether provided personal information is up to date and correct. Where there is reasonable doubt that information is correct it will be blocked, and if is not possible to amend or verify this information without unreasonable effort or expense such information will be removed.